Reggie Yates investigates the reality behind the global super rich’s insatiable appetite for luxury goods. Top of the list is animals, but how much is known about where exotic skins and furs come from? And what is the real cost? To find out, Reggie visits Siberia in search of the world’s most expensive fur. In Australia, he discovers the reality behind croc farming, and in Indonesia he searches for the pythons that end up as bags and phone cases. As the fashion for animal products trickles down to the high street, is it sustainable?
- Reggie Yates’ Extreme UK – S01E01 – Gay and Under Attack The marvellous Reggie Yates returns with a companion series to his Extreme Russia documentaries, this time turning his incisive gaze on the UK. In this first episode, he looks in particular at being gay in black and Asian communities – as he puts it, being a minority within a minority. […]
- Batman Unlimited: Animal Instincts (2015) Gotham City is under siege by a series of bizarre crimes and only the world's greatest detective, Batman, can unravel the mystery! The trail leads to none other than the Penguin and his Animilitia, an animal-inspired squad of villains including Silverback, Cheetah, Killer Croc and the […]
- Tomorrow’s Food (BBC) S01E01 – Thanet Dara O Briain reveals the awe-inspiring future of our food. To bring us the amazing innovations that will soon be on our dinner plates, he’s joined by a team of experts.
Season 1, Episode 1- “Thanet”
Michelin-starred chef Angela Hartnett tackles sell-by dates with the US military, […]
- Joanna Lumley’s Japan S01E02 – Episode 2 Season 1, Episode 2
The second of three programmes in which Joanna Lumley explores the country and culture of Japan. Joanna starts her journey this time round by flying over the city of Tokyo in a helicopter. The city was bombed extensively during the Second World War, so almost all of […]
- Charlie’s Farm (2014) In an effort to do something different, four friends head into Australia's outback to explore Charlie's Farm, the site where a violent family met their end at the hands of an angry mob. Despite all warnings, they persist in their horror-seeking adventure.