BBC This World – Frat Boys: Inside America’s Fraternities
America’s college fraternities are notorious for hard drinking and hard partying, but they are also accused of fostering a culture of brutality and sexual assault. During one term at the University of Central Florida, the BBC’s award-winning This World programme follows the life of a group of frat boys as they embark on the pledging process, when new recruits have to prove themselves before they can become a fraternity brother.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired November 27, 2016
- Frat Star (2017) "Frat Star" explores the alluring, superficial, manipulative, and dark world of Ivy League fraternity culture. An insecure, poor, and broken-hearted Nick enters freshman year with no interest in fraternities. This all changes when his old money roommate Billy convinces him to […]
- Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie (2016) Edina and Patsy are still oozing glitz and glamor, living the high life they are accustomed to; shopping, drinking and clubbing their way around London's trendiest hot-spots. Blamed for a major incident at an uber fashionable launch party, they become entangled in a media storm and are […]
- Ancient Aliens S11E06 – Decoding the Cosmic Egg Season 11, Episode 06 - “Decoding the Cosmic Egg”
A “Cosmic Egg” — in which the universe, or some primordial being comes into existence by the hatching of an egg — is found in the creation myths of many cultures. Why is this concept so pervasive throughout the world? Clues to the origin […]
- Gaycation S02E01 – Ukraine Season 02, Episode 01 – “Ukraine”
Ellen and Ian head to Ukraine two years after the revolution and meet with the LGBTQ activists fighting for visibility and equality in a post-Soviet nation.
Ellen and her best friend Ian set off on a personal journey to explore LGBTQ cultures around […]
- Gaycation S02E02 – India Season 02, Episode 02 – “India"
Ellen and Ian travel to India, where guides from the local LGBTQ community help them explore how the country can evolve while maintaining its long-held traditions.
Ellen and her best friend Ian set off on a personal journey to explore LGBTQ cultures […]