Ryohei is a writer who drives the characters in his novels into a corner to make a tragic story comes to Seoul for a book launching event. The day he arrives in Seoul, he meets Eunhee, a woman in trouble just like in his novel. A movie that takes a delicate look at the sensitivity of characters.
- The Jungle Book: Waterfall Rescue (2015) Your favorite Jungle Book characters return to save the day in the exciting Waterfall Rescue. Join Mowgli, Baloo and Lali on a brave mission to rescue their animal friends and save their jungle home. Get ready for more than 60 action-packed minutes of the most exciting jungle adventure […]
- Monchora (2016) It's a romantic drama with colourful characters and hint of mystery typical of Saradindu Bandyopadhyay. The film revolves around the story of a thief played by Abir Chatterjee.
- The Lady in the Van (2015) Miss Shepherd, a vagrant woman, parks her decrepit van outside a man's house and stays living there for 15 years. He eventually allows her to park her vehicle in his drive, sparking an often-strained relationship which ends when she dies in […]
- Love Live! The School Idol Movie (2015) The story of the film begins after the events of the second season, at the graduation ceremony of the third-year students. Knowing that the graduation of the third-year members means the end of μ's, the nine girls take a walk around the school filled with memories. However, when the […]
- One Day (2016) This is a story about an IT worker called Denchai who doesn't get along with his co-workers well.He falls in love with one of his co-worker who he thought was different from others called Noui, apparently, the person is an adulterer with her boss who is already married. Then one day, […]