The single-camera comedy centers on a diverse group of survivors adjusting to being stranded on an uninhabited island, a dangerous new world where they must face many threats – mostly brought on by themselves. No longer plugged into the rest of the world, the group struggles to navigate their makeshift society while also learning to live without such modern comforts as indoor plumbing, Wi-Fi, social media and Chipotle.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(10 downloads) Aired June 30, 2016
- L.A. Slasher (2015) Incensed by the tabloid culture which celebrates it, the L.A. Slasher publicly abducts a series of reality TV stars, while the media and general public in turn begin to question if society is better off without them. A biting, social satire about reality TV and the glorification of […]
- Inside Out (2015) Growing up can be a bumpy road, and it's no exception for Riley, who is uprooted from her Midwest life when her father starts a new job in San Francisco. Like all of us, Riley is guided by her emotions - Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust and Sadness. The emotions live in Headquarters, the […]
- Power Monkeys S01E06 – Episode 6 The Unity Unit has resorted to violence, Oleg has resorted to betrayal, Bea to tyranny, and Gerry learns the healing power of the truth – all on Spencer’s wedding day.
Following the success of their 2015 election comedy Ballot Monkeys, Andy Hamilton and Guy Jenkin (Ballot Monkeys, […]
- Dark Net S01E07 – Provoke Season 01, Episode 07 – “Provoke”
A look at the world of Cyberbanging where inner city youth use social media to brag, conspire and incite violence. Also: two African-American women bloggers who turned the table on the trolls who threatened them; and the creator of Abdullah X, an online […]
- Lewis S09E02 – One for Sorrow (Part 2) Season 9, Episode 02 — “One for Sorrow – Part 2”
The resulting investigation takes Lewis, Hathaway and Maddox into the complex and murky worlds of social media, drugs, taxidermy, alternative art, the homeless East European community and even to the picturesque spires of the Oxford […]