Uganda, 1989. A young Acholi rebel guided by spirits, Joseph Kony, forms a new rebel movement against the government: the LRA, The Lord’s Resistance Army. An “army” that grew by abducting teenagers – more than 60 000 over 25 years – of which less than half came out of the bush alive. Geofrey, Nighty and Mike, a group of friends, as well as Lapisa, were among these youths, abducted at 12 or 13. Today, in their effort to rebuild their lives and go back to normal, they revisit the places that marked their stolen childhood. At the same time victims and murderers, witnesses and perpetrators of horrific acts that they did not fully understand, they are forever the “Wrong Elements” that society struggles to accept. Meanwhile, in the immensity of the Central African jungle, the Ugandan army still continues to hunt the last scattered LRA rebels. But Joseph Kony is still out there, on the run.
- Wander Over Yonder S02E22 – the End of the Galaxy (part 1, part 2) Wander and Sylvia lead a band of rebels in a final stand against Dominator while Lord Hater rushes to conquer a planet.
The series follows Wander, an overly-optimistic intergalactic traveler and his steed Sylvia traveling from planet to planet helping people have fun and live free, all […]
- Against The Wild: Survive The Serengeti (2016) Two kids and their dog must use all their skills to survive in the African bush after a plane crash.
- Eden (2016) S01E03 – Rations and Cabins With rations still scarce, some of the group are battling weight loss and fatigue. Army officer Jack leads a splinter group to build their own winter cabins, causing a major row.
In a remote corner of the UK, 23 men and women try to build a new life and new society from scratch, […]
- The Night Before (2015) Ethan (Joseph Gordon-Levitt), Isaac (Seth Rogen) and Chris (Anthony Mackie) have been friends since childhood, and for a decade, their yearly Christmas Eve reunion has been an annual night of debauchery and hilarity. Now that they're entering adulthood, the tradition is coming to an end, […]
- The Hunt S01E03 – Hide and Seek (Jungles) Hide and Seek follows tigers, harpy eagles, chimpanzees, army ants and other predators as they rise to the challenge of hunting within the forest - a dense, confusing, three-dimensional world, one in which even finding prey is a maddening task. The prize for succeeding at nature's great […]