A drama centered on a classical pianist who has been diagnosed with ALS and the brash college student who becomes her caregiver.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(7 downloads) Aired December 4, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(14 downloads) Aired February 19, 2015
- Seymour: An Introduction (2015) Ethan Hawke directs this intimate documentary portrait of classical pianist, composer, author, teacher and sage Seymour Bernstein.
- The Magicians (2016) S01E08 – The Strangled Heart The series centers on Quentin, a brilliant grad student chosen to attend Brakebills College for Magical Pedagogy, a secret upstate New York university specializing in magic. He and his 20-something friends soon discover that the magical fantasy world they read about as children is all […]
- The Night Of S01E01 – The Beach What starts as a perfect night for Pakistani-American student Nasir “Naz” Khan becomes a nightmare when he’s arrested for murder.
Explore the dark corners of NYC's criminal-justice system as they swirl around a young Pakistani-American man who is accused of murder in this riveting […]
- Rabhasa (2014) US return student Karthik pledges to marry his uncle Dhanunjay's daughter Indu, which was his mother's wish. A small family feud ends with both the families getting separated. He joins Indu's college to convince her to marry him, but mistakenly assumes Bhagyam as Dhanunjay's daughter. […]
- Macondo (2014) A drama centered on an 11-year-old Chechnyan refugee living in Vienna whose life is thrown into disarray when a friend of his deceased father materializes.