당신 자신과 당신의 것
Painter Youngsoo (Kim Joo-hyuk) hears secondhand that his girlfriend, Minjung (Lee Yoo-young), has recently had (many) drinks with an unknown man. This leads to a quarrel that seems to end their relationship. The next day, Youngsoo sets out in search of her, at the same time that Minjung—or a woman who looks exactly like her and may or may not be her twin—has a series of encounters with strange men, some of whom claim to have met her before.
- Love Forecast (2015) 오늘의 연애 Whenever elementary school teacher Kang Joon-soo (Lee Seung-gi) falls in love, he always gives too much of himself to the relationship. Yet despite that, he ends up being the one getting dumped by his girlfriends. Joon-soo has been friends for 18 years with Kim Hyun-woo (Moon Chae-won), […]
- Departure (2016) An emotionally distressed and mentally fragmented man must decide whether to stay in an unhealthy relationship with his unfaithful girlfriend or to chase a girl from his past who may not love him anymore.
- The Video Man (2016) A VHS collector with a drinking problem finds a valuable movie that could save his terrible economical situation. The film disappears. He suspects it is stolen and starts a hunt after a perpetrator.
- Maalgudi Days (2016) The movie is set in the backdrop of an imaginary school named Malgudi Residential School. The movie revolves around a mysterious man Zephan Solomon(Anoop Menon) and two students of this school.
- Tonight She Comes (2016) After a girl goes missing, two of her friends and a mysterious set of strangers find themselves drawn to the cabin in the woods where she disappeared. They will laugh, they will drink, they will kiss, they will make love, and THEY MUST ALL DIE.