Zoey, a skilled dancer and straight-A student, is having a hard time adjusting after her mom remarries. Now she lives with 3 messy and rambunctious step-brothers, a loud step-dad and an unruly dog. The boys at school seem even worse, particularly the misfits on the J.V. dance squad. Nothing is going right until she discovers the dog training app on her smartphone can now control boys. Zoey uses her power to command boys to behave better, but is an app really the answer to fixing her life?
- Hard Sell (2016) A high school student struggling to help his suffering mom and their sick dog forms an unlikely friendship with a beautiful runaway.
- Time Trip App (2014) 幕末高校生 In 1868, a battle between new government forces and shogunate forces are about to take place in Edo. Katsu Kaishu (Hiroshi Tamaki) wants to avoid useless bloodshed and sends a peace envoy to Takamori Saigō, but Katsu Kaishu is unable to get a response from Takamori Saigō. One day, Katsu […]
- Jackie & Ryan (2014) A modern day train hopper fighting to be a successful musician and a single mom battling to maintain custody of her daughter defy their circumstances by coming together in a relationship that may change each others lives forever.
Jackie and Ryan (2014) BluRay 720p x264 […]
- Lost After Dark (2014) A group of teens sneak out of their high school dance to cruise around and have some unsupervised fun. When their car runs out of gas on a deserted road, they discover an old farmhouse and the cannibal killer living […]
- Blue Spring Ride (2014) When she was a middle school student, Futaba Yoshioka liked Kou Tanaka who was unlike the other boys and quite gentle. Kou Tanaka then moved away and they lost contact. At the end of Futaba Yoshioka's first year as a high school student she meets Kou Tanaka again. Kou Tanaka’s name has […]