Participants in the very first “Gay Film Festival of Super-8 Films” (what ultimately became Frameline) share their recollections in these excerpts.
- L.O.R.D: Legend of Ravaging Dynasties (2016) 爵跡 Based on the novel of the same name, the film depicts the endless battles of four kingdoms as they fight for power and domination of the one ultimate realm.
- The Last Film Festival (2016) There are 4,000 film festivals around the world. Where would you go if your film was turned down by 3,999 of them?. What happens when an obscure film festival is the last hope for a failing producer and his disaster of a movie? When the artifice and ruthlessness of Hollywood collides […]
- Hiroshima mon amour (2017) A French actress filming an anti-war film in Hiroshima has an affair with a married Japanese architect as they share their differing perspectives on war. Hiroshima mon amour (1959)
- Contrato Vitalício (2016) Two friends, Michael Director (Gregorio Duvivier) and actor Rodrigo (Fabio Porchat), receive the grand prize of the jury in a trendy international film festival. After too much drink, Rodrigo signed a contract to participate in the upcoming film of the filmmaker. Miguel disappears and […]
- Directed by Women (2015) Directed by Women: A Film Festival Presented by the MOT Film Society. This *All Movies Pass* will allow the customer to see all 14 showings of the movies Directed by Women Film Festival on Friday 9/11, Saturday 9/12 and Sunday 9/13 for ONLY $29. Film showings on 9/11 include The Hurt […]