Alex Gibney explores the phenomenon of Stuxnet, a self-replicating computer virus discovered in 2010 by international IT experts. Evidently commissioned by the US and Israeli governments, this malware was designed to specifically sabotage Iran’s nuclear programme. However, the complex computer worm ended up not only infecting its intended target but also spreading uncontrollably.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(115 downloads) Aired September 16, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(64 downloads) Aired September 3, 2016
Zero Days (2016)
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(27 downloads) Aired August 31, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(59 downloads) Aired July 10, 2016
- Maggie (2015) There's a deadly zombie epidemic threatening humanity, but Wade, a small-town farmer and family man, refuses to accept defeat even when his daughter Maggie becomes infected. As Maggie's condition worsens and the authorities seek to eradicate those with the virus, Wade is pushed to the […]
- The Hive (2015) A young man suffering from amnesia must dig deep into the far reaches of his mind to remember who he is and save the love of his life before a virus that has infected him takes over.
- Captain America: Civil War (2016) Following the events of Age of Ultron, the collective governments of the world pass an act designed to regulate all superhuman activity. This polarizes opinion amongst the Avengers, causing two factions to side with Iron Man or Captain America, which causes an epic battle between former […]
- McMafia S01E06 Inspired by Misha Glenny’s bestselling book McMafia, a hard-hitting look at global crime and its far reaching influence, Hossein Amini and James Watkins have created a thrilling international crime drama that centres around one family in London.
McMafia charts Alex’s journey through a […]
- Another World (2014) In a post-apocalyptic future, a biological warfare program gone wrong leaves only four survivors defending themselves from "the infected" - mindless killers. As they struggle to survive and make sense of what is happening, they find another survivor, intent on revealing the […]